Jollypop Entertainment ltd Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the services provided by Jollypop Entertainment Ltd. Prior to booking any services with Jollypop Entertainment Ltd, it is essential that you read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions. The act of returning a completed booking form to Jollypop Entertainment is confirmation of your understanding and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Section headers are for reference and guidance purposes, these do not limit the scope and extent of any individual section.
Jollypop Entertainment require a £30 non-refundable deposit of the full fee to secure your booking, to be paid within five days of receipt of invoice.
Complete payment of the remaining cost of your fee is due at least one week before the date of your booking.
Jollypop Entertainment ltd reserve the right to cancel your booking upon failure to pay as per the above terms.
Pre-twisted Balloon Model Fees.
Jollypop Entertainment provide fees pre-twisted balloon models as per the packages listed on our website. Fees for these will not be altered should you choose not to use all of the balloons provided.
Deposit payments are non-refundable.
No refund will be given if your party is cancelled for the following reasons:
· The entertainer cannot continue entertainment for a party/event/visit due to unacceptable behaviour of participants, or their families. This includes behaviour which puts other party participants, or our entertainer at risk, and behaviour which is abusive.
· The entertainer leaves your booking because appropriate social distancing guidelines and Jollypop’s own safety measures are not adhered to by you or your guests.
Character performers and Entertainers
Character performers may vary from photographs shown on our website, social media pages, or any other media. We cannot guarantee that your party or event will be hosted by a particular entertainer. We do always guarantee a high-quality performance.
It is of the utmost importance to us that our performers are safe. We reserve the right for our performers to leave a party or event should they feel that their safety is in compromised in any way.
If sweets are provided by our entertainers at an event or party, it is your responsibility as the customer/parent/guardian to inform us if you, your children, or party participants have any food allergies or dietary requirements. If you would prefer us not to bring sweets to your party for use as prizes, you must indicate so on our booking form.
If Balloon models are provided at an event or party, it is your responsibility, as the customer/parent/guardian to inform us if you, your children or party participants are allergic to latex or any other material associated with balloons. We advise that small children should never be left unsupervised with balloon models. Popped balloons are a choking hazard.
Safety and Equipment
Jollypop entertainers will always instruct responsible behaviour, and the safe use of equipment. However:
1. It is your responsibility, as the customer/parent/guardian to ensure that participants do not touch any of our sound, light or effects equipment. Electrical equipment can be dangerous and is not to be touched by children.
2. Occasionally our entertainers may use equipment such as glitter, sand, synthetic snow, bubble liquid, and glue. It is your responsibility as the customer/parent/guardian to ensure that party participants do not consume any of this equipment.
3. Jollypop Entertainment do not accept responsibility for any injuries occurred when party participants or their families do not follow the safety instructions verbally given by our entertainers. This includes accidents caused by the misuse of any of our equipment. Including, but not exclusive to: the misuse of parachutes, balls and skipping ropes.
4. Should our equipment become damaged following unacceptable, destructive behaviour from any party participant, our customer may be required to cover the financial cost of repair or replacement.
Rehearsals and Children:
Jollypop Entertainment are committed to character integrity and to maintaining the magic of our characters for children. In order to preserve this magic, our character performers will not rehearse for any event with children present.
If you require our performers to attend rehearsals for your events, it is your responsibility to let us know this at the time of booking. The charge for our rehearsal time will be added to your invoice.
Your Personal Information
Jollypop Entertainment is committed to keeping your data secure.
When you make your booking with Jollypop Entertainment we will record your name, email address, phone number and address. Your information will be protected and shared only with the company directors and the performer(s) attending your party.
The following terms have been added to your agreement with Jollypop Entertainment specifically for the purposes of maintaining high standards of health and safety during the Covid 19 pandemic:
Guests must follow social distancing guidelines at all times and are responsible for ensuring that everyone at your Jollypop visit does the same.
Your visit must be held outside
There must only be 6 people in total present at our visit- including our performer, and any other adults.
Anyone showing symptoms of Covid 19 and their household, should not attend a Jollypop visit.
The space available must be big enough for everyone to social distance appropriately. That’s 2m distance at all times, and 3m between our performers and guests whilst singing.
Should our performer arrive and find that any of the above is not being adhered to our performers will immediately leave the booking- and your visit will not be able to go ahead. There will be no refund in this situation.
Should your event be cancelled because a member of your household shows symptoms of Covid 19, our performer is required to isolate, government restrictions change, or because the weather means an outdoor visit becomes impossible that deposit will automatically be redirected to covering the full cost of your choice of either a personalised video message from your chosen character, or a 6 letter pen pal package. Any fee you have already paid beyond the deposit will be refunded to you in these circumstances.
Entire agreement and applicable law
This Agreement sets out all terms between Jollypop Entertainment and clients
This contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and English courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to the agreement.